The location of the festival is:
St. Peter’s Place (Church Hall) and St Peter and St Mary Church, Fishbourne, PO19 3XT. For directions click on the link above.
- Refreshments are served throughout the day, including tea, coffee and cake. A ploughman’s lunch will be available between 12.00 and 2.30.
- Unfortunately, we cannot take credit cards, so please bring cash or cheques for the book sale and refreshments
- The capacity of the church is limited – please consider pre-booking tickets for the talks, to guarantee a place
- St Peter’s Place facilities include WCs (including a disabled WC, but no Wifi)
- Do bring a carrier bag to carry home your purchases
- Please bring along a cushion if you are coming to more than one talk. Wooden church pews can be a bit uncomfortable by the end of the day!
- Parking is limited. Please contact us if you need a disabled parking place to be reserved for you. If you can, please walk, cycle or use public transport. St Peter’s Place is a 15-minute walk from Fishbourne Railway Station. The 700 bus stop is 1 minute away from St Peter’s Place and runs from Bognor to Portsmouth via Chichester Railway Station.
- The Woolpack Inn, which is 2 minutes walk away on Fishbourne Road West, has kindly agreed to allow parking free on Saturday 28th. They have also agreed to parking on Sunday 29th March if you have booked lunch with them. They also have rooms available if you are staying for the weekend. For further information visit their website email@example.com
- The Bull’s Head, which is a 5 minute walk away on Fishbourne Road West are happy if you use their carpark as long as you have booked to eat with them. They also have rooms for a weekend stay.
- The information regarding the programme was correct at the date of publication but we reserve the right to alter the programme if necessary